Founded in 1990, Lutek Plastic Equipment Inc, plays the double role of distributor and exclusive agent for manufacturers of machinery and equipment for plastic processing.
With diverse contacts established in the industry, Lutek represents over 20 quality manufacturers, each with an international reputation. As a result, Lutek services some 500 companies established in Quebec, the Atlantic provinces and eastern Ontario.
Made up of a team experienced in plastics over many decades, Lutek is not just a sales organisation, but a valuable consultant when selecting and integrating equipment to meet your needs.
Memberships in professional associations:
- Canadian Plastics Industry Association (CPIA), www.cpia.ca
- Society Of Plastic Engineers (SPE), www.4spe.org
Lutek is an authorized distributor of several brands, such as:
- Arburg, www.arburg.com
- Érema, www.erema.at
- Rapid, www.rapidgranulator.com
- ThermalCare, www.thermalcare.com
- Sesotec, www.sesotec.com
- Lindner, www.lindner-resource.de/en/
- Motan, www.motan-colortronic.com
- Boride, www.borideabrasives.com
- DMS, www.dmscomponents.com
- Kongskilde, www.kongskilde.com
- Kuri Tec, www.kuritec.com
- Morris, www.morriscoupling.com
- NBE, www.nbe-inc.com
- NSK America, www.nskamericacorp.com